Updated as of June 28, 2021. These are the current procedures we are following based on CDC guidelines for classes in our studio and are updated as we get new information. For more specific information, please feel free to contact us.
1. All classes are available as both IN PERSON and VIRTUAL (ZOOM). ZOOM access will be available to all registered families for use in the event of illness or lockdown protocols. ZOOM links can be found in the parent portal.
2. We have instituted cleaning protocols for the daily use of the studio. There will be multiple HEPA filter air purifiers running during class to circulate and clean the air in addition to ceiling fans and open doors when possible. We have steam mops to disinfect the floors between classes. We are investing in new individual mats for Acro classes to facilitate social distancing and ease of disinfecting between classes. Any props used in classes will be disinfected between uses or disposable.
3. Everyone entering the building is asked to wear a mask while in the waiting room. Dancers will have the option to remove masks while in class. Any adults that are choosing to wait in the studio while their children dance will be required to wear their mask inside, regardless of vaccination status.
4. There will be limits on the number of people using our waiting room. We encourage dancers that are old enough, to be dropped off for class and then picked up afterwards.
5. Class numbers are smaller to allow for social distancing. Dancers will be given a spot when they arrive to class that will be their socially distanced dance space.
6. Any dancers or family members that have been exposed to COVID-19 or are exhibiting symptoms are asked to remain out of the studio for 14 days and join classes through ZOOM.